Category: Shrub - Deciduous
Zones: 5 to 9
Size: To 4' tall and wide
Growth Rate: Fast
Exposure: Sun, Filtered Sun, Part Shade
Dwarf butterfly bush with full-sized flower spikes. Cream to white flowers. Attractive to bees and butterflies.
- Buddleja alternifolia Maxim.
- Buddleja hybrid 'Blue Chip'
- Buddleja cordata Kunth
- Buddleja davidii Franch.
- Buddleja hybrid 'Evil Ways'
- Buddleja fallowiana Balf.f. & W.W.Sm.
- Buddleja x hybrid 'Buzz™ Lavender'
- Buddleja x hybrid 'Buzz™ Sky Blue'
- Buddleja x hybrid 'Buzz™ Velvet'
- Buddleja hybrid 'Ice Chip'
- Buddleja lindleyana Fortune
- Buddleja saligna Willd.
- Buddleja salviifolia (L.) Lam.
- Buddleja thyrsoides Lam.
- Buddleja x weyeriana Weyer
- Buddleja hybrid 'White Ball'
I purchased a 1-gallon plant from McCorkles in June 2012 and planted it in the Abelias And More Garden. It struggled at first, requiring a lot of water, but by the end of the summer was about 2' tall and wide. Nearly 4' tall and about 30" wide in July 2013.