Zones: 3 to 8
Size: To 12" tall and wide
Exposure: Sun, Filtered Sun
Leaves are blue-green, edged with yellow to cream. White to pink flowers in summer. Rabbit resistant. Attractive to bees and butterflies.
Patent application filed in 2001 by inventor Brent Horvath of Hebron, Illinois. Found as a single plant in a 1 gallon pot by the inventor in a block of Hylotelephium x 'Autumn Joy' ('Herbstfreude') at a wholesale nursery in Harvard, Illlinois in 1997.
- Hylotelephium x Autumn Delight™ ('Beka')
- Hylotelephium x 'Autumn Fire'
- Hylotelephium x 'Autumn Joy' ('Herbstfreude')
- Hylotelephium x 'Candy™ Raspberry Truffle'
- Hylotelephium x 'Garbro' (Garnet Brocade™)
- Hylotelephium x 'Matrona'
- Hylotelephium x 'Neon'
- Hylotelephium x 'Purple Emperor'
- Hylotelephium spectabile (Boreau) H.Ohba.
- Hylotelephium tatarinowii (Maxim.) H.Ohba
- Hylotelephium telephium (L.) H.Ohba.
- Hylotelephium x 'Variegata'
- Hylotelephium x 'Vera Jameson'
I purchased a 3" pot from Santa Rosa in June 2012. I planted it in the pool area but it dwindled. A piece fell off and I put that in the Courtyard Raised Bed where it has survived but not flourished.