Zones: 3 to 11
Size: To 2' tall and wide in bloom
Exposure: Sun, Filtered Sun, Part Shade
Flowers last a long time and change from pink to copper color over winter. Foliage very showy, clumping. Oudolf says they all collapse. Rabbit resistant. Attractive to bees and butterflies.
- Hylotelephium x Autumn Charm™ ('Lajos')
- Hylotelephium x Autumn Delight™ ('Beka')
- Hylotelephium x 'Autumn Fire'
- Hylotelephium x 'Candy™ Raspberry Truffle'
- Hylotelephium x 'Garbro' (Garnet Brocade™)
- Hylotelephium x 'Matrona'
- Hylotelephium x 'Neon'
- Hylotelephium x 'Purple Emperor'
- Hylotelephium spectabile (Boreau) H.Ohba.
- Hylotelephium tatarinowii (Maxim.) H.Ohba
- Hylotelephium telephium (L.) H.Ohba.
- Hylotelephium x 'Variegata'
- Hylotelephium x 'Vera Jameson'
I divided some plants from the NC garden and planted 3 in the One Of Everything garden in summer 2010. They flowered immediately and came back strong next spring. The deer have left this one alone, despite attacking all my other Sedums and it is tolerating the clay soil and heat well.