Parent: Nandina domestica
Category: Shrub - Evergreen
Zones: 6 to 9
Size: 4 to 6' tall and less wide
Growth Rate: Moderate
Exposure: Sun, Filtered Sun, Part Shade
Leaves do not have any red or purple coloration in spring and autumn. Flowers are white, in spring, with white to creamy yellow berries which may discolor in sun.
May be the same as 'Leucocarpa'.
- Nandina domestica 'AKA' (Blush Pink®)
- Nandina domestica 'Atropurpurea Nana' ('Nana Purpurea')
- Nandina domestica 'Filamentosa' ('San Gabriel')
- Nandina domestica 'Firepower'
- Nandina domestica 'Gulf Stream'
- Nandina domestica 'Lemon-Lime'
- Nandina domestica 'Murasaki' (Flirt™)
- Nandina domestica 'Royal Princess'
- Nandina domestica 'Twisted Leaves'
I purchased a 1-gallon plant at Piccadilly Farm in May 2007 and potted it up before planting behind the screen porch in summer 2009. It seems more particular than the species, needing more water. It has also become leggy and perhaps would prefer more shade. The foliage is a light green which may indicate lack of nitrogen.