Category: Shrub - Deciduous
Zones: 5 to 10
Size: 3.5' tall and 3' wide
Exposure: Sun, Filtered Sun
Double large flowers, full petalled, deeply cupped. 130 petals. Soft pink outer petals with warm pink inner ones. Repeat flowering. Fresh tea fragrance changing to lemon and eventually with hints of blackcurrant. Good in the southeast. Old Rose Hybrid David Austin English Rose Collection.
Patent application filed in 2007. Cross between two unnamed varieties. Objective to produce a "very healthy repeat flowering variety having large, pink blooms with a strong fragrance and strong rounded growth".
Winner of the fragrance award 2010 Desert Rose Society Show and 2009 Glasgow Trials.
- Rosa x alba L.
- Rosa 'AUSbaker' ('Teasing Georgia')
- Rosa 'AUSbecks' ('Bishop's Castle')
- Rosa 'AUSbloom' ('The Dark Lady')
- Rosa 'AUSbord' ('Gertrude Jekyll')
- Rosa 'AUScot' ('Abraham Darby')
- Rosa 'AUSjo' (Jude the Obscure™)
- Rosa 'AUSnyson' ('Lady of Shalott')
- Rosa 'AUSsaucer' ('Evelyn')
- Rosa x centifolia L.
- Rosa 'Classic Woman' ('Meigroupy')
- Rosa x damascena Mill.
- Rosa 'Don Juan'
- Rosa Easy Does It™ ('HARpageant')
- Rosa foetida Herrm.
- Rosa 'Georgetown Tea'
- Rosa 'Grandma's Yellow' ('Nacogdoches')
- Rosa hemisphaerica Herrm.
- Rosa x hybrida 'AUSbreeze' ('Wisley 2008')
- Rosa x hybrida 'AUSkitchen' ('Princess Anne')
- Rosa x hybrida 'AUSlofty' ('Port Sunlight')
- Rosa x hybrida 'AUSpalette' ('Sister Elizabeth')
- Rosa x hybrida 'AUSrelate' ('Lichfield Angel')
- Rosa x hybrida 'AUSwest' ('Carding Mill')
- Rosa x hybrida 'Ducher' ('Bengale Ducher')
- Rosa x hybrida 'First Impression' ('SPRoimpress')
- Rosa x hybrida 'Green Ice'
- Rosa x hybrida 'Iceberg' ('KORbin')
- Rosa x hybrida 'Meidrifora'
- Rosa 'JACfabco' (Pure Perfume™)
- Rosa laevigata Michx.
- Rosa 'Meimirrote'
- Rosa 'Meiswetdom'
- Rosa muscosa Mill.
- Rosa 'The Fairy'
- Rosa virginiana Mill.
I purchased a bareroot plant from David Austin Roses in January 2015.