Parent: Salvia greggii
Zones: 7 to 10
Size: To 2' tall and wide
Exposure: Sun, Filtered Sun
Purple-pink flowers. Not as robust as some of the other cultivars I have grown - from personal experience and also the staff at Nurseries Caroliniana told me that it seems the purples and whites to some extent are both less robust.
- Salvia greggii 'Flame Thrower'
- Salvia greggii 'Heatwave Glitter'
- Salvia greggii 'Ultra Violet'
- Salvia greggii 'Vanilla' ('SallyG™ Vanilla')
- Salvia greggii 'Variegata' ('Desert Blaze?')
- Salvia greggii 'White'
- Salvia greggii 'Wild Thing'
I purchased a 1-gallon plant from Nurseries Caroliniana in April 2011 and planted it in the front near the mailbox in place of a Lantana that did not come back after winter. It struggled so in summer I moved it to the back but it did not survive.