Parent: Salvia greggii
Zones: 7b to 10
Size: To 15" tall
Red flowers on green and white variegated leaves. Blooms in spring and autumn.
- Salvia greggii 'Flame Thrower'
- Salvia greggii 'Heatwave Glitter'
- Salvia greggii 'Purple Pastels'
- Salvia greggii 'Ultra Violet'
- Salvia greggii 'Vanilla' ('SallyG™ Vanilla')
- Salvia greggii 'White'
- Salvia greggii 'Wild Thing'
I purchased a 3.5" pot at Big Bloomers in October 2012 and potted it up to overwinter in the conservatory. In April 2013 I planted it in the Five Trees Garden. It did well all summer and then suddenly dropped its leaves and died.